Transport & Parking
The Hordern Pavilion and Royal Hall of Industries are situated within the Moore Park Precinct next to the Entertainment Quarter and Fox Studios Australia, only 10 minutes from the Sydney CBD and 15 minutes from the airport. The venues are easily accessible by car, coach and public transport.
By Public Transport
As timetables change so frequently we always suggest you check www.131500.com.au for up to date train and bus timetables.
- Make your way to Central, Wynyard or Town Hall stations. From there, you can connect with the 339 bus service, which brings you directly to Fox Studios.
- Town Hall, Bondi Junction and Wynyard stations connect with frequent bus services which run along Moore Park Road or Anzac Parade, and have stops close to Fox Studios Australia.
- For a diagram of the Sydney Suburban Train Service click here.For a diagram of the Sydney Suburban Train Service click here.
The closest station to Moore Park is Central. Sydney Buses operate regular services from Central to Moore Park.
- Routes 339, 374, 376 and 391 depart from Eddy Avenue stand C. Alight at the first stop on the bus roadway at Moore Park.
- Routes 372, 393 and 395 depart from Eddy Avenue stand C. Alight at the first stop on Anzac Parade.
- Fox Studios Australia operates a managed taxi rank within the site from Errol Flynn Boulevard.
Car parking is available in the Entertainment Quarter multi-deck car park at the following rates. Entry is via Lang Road, off Anzac Parade, Moore Park.
Car Park Rates
0-2 hours - FREE
2-3 hours - $6
3-4 hours - $10
4-5 hours - $14
5-6 hours - $18
6 + hours and maximum daily rate and lost ticket $25
Entry after 6pm is at an evening flat rate $7