Affectionately remembered by Sydneysiders as the Showbag Pavilion, the Royal Hall of Industries is majestic, its grand and most impressively its rich in history.
Boasting a striking vaulted ceiling and magnificant catherdral windows, this beautifully restored venue is proudly reminiscent of it's past glory. Today it hosts many of Sydney's prestigious special events, offering a blank canvas where one is limited only by imagination. Feasts, fashion, fairs and festivals....
- Impressive vaulted ceiling
- Substantial rigging facilities
- Stunning heritage windows offer an abundance of natural light
- Custom window panels available for black-out to create a controlled lighting environment
- Mechanical ventilation / heating
- Mezzanine level lounge and offices
- Under floor service trenches
- Level loading dock access directly into hall
- High Speed Cable Broadband available
- Exhibitor Wi Fi